Sunday, September 6, 2009

Supernanny

  Do you ever watch Supernanny?   I love this show.  Right now I'm watching the episode in Alaska, with Brian the single dad of 4.  This poor guy. I feel so bad for him.

    He's a sweetheart and he needs a GOOD WOMAN to help him out.  I imagine that he is a very sweet guy. I imagine that he would not be mean or cruel or hurtful.  I really don't think he would be abusive in any way, either physically or emotionally.

  Of course, I could be wrong.  Maybe he's a monster.  Maybe he's an idiot. I don't know.

  My uncle says all that stuff is set up.  It's all fake.  How can you think that kids acting horribly is fake?
Dude, you can't teach that.

    I don't know what you think about Jo Frost, but I love her. Now, I never had any trouble with my son when he was young. I spent almost every hour of every day with him until he started school.  Then, I spent almost every minute of every day with him when he wasn't in school.  I attribute that to him being  such a decent little kid.

 Now? He's 14. Need I say more?  Yeah, he's back talking.  He's ornery.  He won't do what I tell him. He makes me so mad.  I get  so disgusted with him.  I think about running away.  Don't kids run away?  It's sort of expected, isn't it?  Well, I think it's time for mom's to get a chance to run away.  Not forever.  Not at the expense of the children.  Just a vacation.  Maybe a Momcation?

 Of course, I have to assume there are mom's out there possibly on permanent Momcation.  You know the ones. You've probably seen them on television.  You know the ones.  Their little children don't even want to go to them.  They scream and cry if  "mommy" wants to hold them.  Those women are stupid.  They shop all day, go to the gym, get their hair done, nails, TOENAILS!   I guess all that is more important than being with their children.

 My son just informed me that tomorrow is Labor Day.  He doesn't have to go to school!!!

 .

No comments: