Sunday, September 6, 2009

Difficulties of Life

  I realize it's only been a very short few minutes since my last post.  Oh well. I have nothing else to do.

 Well, I want to talk about children. My son is 14 going on 21. You know? Yeah, you know, if you have kids.  He's getting to where he won't listen to me.   I have to tell him for 30 + minutes in the morning to get up!  The other morning, he WOULD NOT get up.  When he finally did, he went and got his shower and then when he came out, he said  "all that time and it's only 7:40?".

 I said well, it's actually  7:20, but why? What does that mean?

Turns out, he was TRYING to waste time so he wouldn't have to go to first period.  Am I that big of a sucker?  Yeah, I guess I am.  I've let him get away with a lot over the years.  But, unfortunately he's acting a lot like that thing that fathered him.  I don't need another dipshit.  That will be the husband's formal name from now on.  I'm not going to capitalize it though.

 Really, though, this divorce will be the best thing I've ever done for myself.  Hopefully it will sort of cancel out the worst thing I've ever done to myself, which is getting married.

 Sad fact:  I left in January.  I waited until August to file. How stupid is that?  I mean, theoretically the divorce could have been final by now.  That makes me sick.  I don't much like thinking about it.

 I think in my next post I'll talk about something different.  Maybe the art of starting a fire?

No comments: