Thursday, September 17, 2009

Californians Need Water!

Ok. I'm already tired of writing about that stupid idiot I'm married to.
I'm switching to complaining about the government instead.
OBAMA is a liar and an idiot! He does not care what the people are saying!  People are begging him to
do something, and he just turns his back. He really is the anti-Christ isn't he?
I gotta fix this page, it's ugly.
 Anyway. FRESNO CALIFORNIA! I feel your pain people! WHY don't you all just go turn on those damn pumps and to hell with the government idiots? They can't put all of you in jail!!
THAT IS YOUR FRIGGING WATER! YOURS!!!! It belongs to the state of California, and most importantly, the PEOPLE of that valley! HOLY crap! What has this country come to.
That one guy said it just right, DOMESTIC TERRORISM!
I donated a measly 10 bucks with my paypal account. I'm broke as hell. I don't have a job. I'm living off my MOTHER and I'm 36 years old!  I don't know if I'll have my vehicle by next month because I can't make the payment, but I put in my 10 dollars worth to those people at farmwater.org.
 Go there and make a donation. Just 5 or 10 dollars will add up!
 We're getting more and more food from china! HELLO!
 If American can't make the food, those other countries can. That means, the money is going into their pockets instead of AMERICANS pockets.
VOTE EM OUT! VOTE EM OUT! VOTE EM OUT! VOTE EM OUT! VOTE EM OUT! VOTE EM OUT!
 Not that it will do much good, because the next corrupt dipshit just takes his place.
 Come on! I love animals! But, worrying about that damn fish over those people?
 You know what it is. That little fish feeds the bigger fish which the fishermen have to catch to make their money. FINE! But, something's gotta give.
There's got to be a better solution.
 Hell. If they can "farm" trout in ponds in North Carolina, they can "farm" minnows in ponds in California and the "spray" them into wherever it is that the salmon are.
 They do that in NC with big ol' fish. Why not do it with small ones?
 Hell, that's jobs to be created in California.
 Yeah, there's been so much good to happen since Obama has been in office. (that's sarcasm)
Spare me. What a freak show. Czars and all.
GOD. Please Help America.

No comments: