Sunday, September 6, 2009

New Life

Wow! I just read my first post. I guess that was a couple of years ago! It was a bit informative. I didn't even remember I had written that. So, that was cool.


I figured I'd have to delete it or something, but after reading it, I felt that it was completely honest and everything was right on the money.

Now, 2 years later, we're split up again. Of course, we have done so probably 2 or 3 times since that first post. Does it even have a date on it? I'll have to look.

Anyway, here I am, living in mom's house. What a trip. I finally filed for divorce this time though.

I don't know how long it will be before he does his part and files his papers. I have to wait on him to do that, unfortunately.

Well, all in all, if I end up living in a tent on the side of the road somewhere, it will always be better than living with that freakshow of a husband.

He's so stupid! I mean, I moved out (for the hundreth? time) in January. In August I filed for divorce. He gets the papers surprisingly the very next day from the cops and he proceeds to get all defensive! He starts in on me about "you not only want back child support, you want to run me out of my house and make me pay you half of what it's worth too!"

Well, what a dipshit. Of course I want back child support. It's only fair. What the hell makes him think he should get off so easily as to not pay a penny for seven months, and then to only have to start paying child support after the divorce is final? What a fruit cake.

So, I tell him, hey, you're only mad because you have to pay child support. Otherwise you're happy with this happening. And, he proceeds to tell me (we're texting nowadays) No, I'm fine with paying child support, I have a problem with YOU.

Hmmm, funny.

Ok, so, later though, after some more texting, he says something stupid like " I guess I was stupid to think that last week we could have worked it out"

WHAT? Uh, did you not just tell me off and say that you have a problem with me?
Geeze, fruity.

Ok, so I'll stop talking about that for now. It's just ridiculous.

I'll be so glad to be free from him.

No comments: