Monday, September 7, 2009

Start at the Beginning

   I figured I should include a little history of my marriage.  I would like people to see exactly why I need a divorce from this man.  I never wanted a divorce. All I ever wanted, and repeatedly asked for, was for him to grow up and be a decent father and husband.  After 15 years I could never get that.

  My number one problem with the husband is that he was never a daddy.  He never cared enough about our son to spend any time with him.  He has always been full of excuses.  Now that our son is 14 and he and I have moved out, his dad is still using excuses.  Now the blame is put onto our son.  He says that our son doesn't want to spend time with him, doesn't want to be with him, so it's not his fault.

  I want to describe just how evil I believe my husband is. So, I'm going to begin describing things that have happened, way in the past,  and things that have happened recently.

    Way back when my son (I'm just going to have to give him a name. I'll call him Steve, because he thinks that name is funny), way back when he was just a baby, I had just gotten him to sleep in our bed when the ol' husband (I've already named him: dipshit) started wanting sex as usual.  I'm tired and so happy to have some quite time and be able to relax that I sure as hell don't want to have sex.

   So, I let him know that I don't want to.  I mean, this is an everyday thing.   So, while I lay there enjoying the peace and quiet and relaxation, dipshit is bothering me and he's getting meaner and meaner.

   I guess I should point out here that I did everything for Steve.  EVERYTHING.  dipshit never did anything. He never helped. PERIOD.  I hope you understand this.  I did ALL the parenting.  And, 14 years later, I still do.

    So, pretty soon after he's been using his mouth to berate me and belittle me because I don't want to have sex, he then begins to kick me.   He keeps his foot against my body and pushing pushing pushing over and over over and over.  I will estimate that he did this for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.  That's a long time to be kicking your wife because she doesn't want to have sex.

  I actually doze off while he's kicking me.  That's something I normally could never do, because it has to be very quite and calm for me to fall asleep unless I am VERY tired.

  dipshit also like sharing.   You may know it as swinging.  Whatever you may call it, I call it disgusting.

     I'll write more about his sharing habits in my next post.

No comments: