Monday, October 19, 2009

Many schools, one education



  I have attended a large number of schools.  I'm pretty sure I could be in the running for a Guinness Book Record or something. 
  This is not even a complete list. Some I don't remember because I was too young. One, in CA, I have just forgotten. I can picture the school, and where I lived, but I just cannot think of the name of the town.  I'm pretty sure the mascot was Mustangs. 


Elementary or Middle schools:
  Arcata California
  One I can't remember
  Jonesport Maine
  Eagle Point Oregon
  Chumuckla, FL
  Allentown, FL
  Rhodes, FL
  Some Georgia school
  Some Virginia school


High Schools:
  Central, FL
  Pampa Texas
  Fresno California (horrible city)
  International Falls Minnesota (had lots of fun here)
  Littlefork-Big Falls Minnesota (had fun here too)
  


Cities I lived in, but did not attend school:


Greenville California
Burney California
Maggie Valley North Carolina
Bethel North Carolina
  
 Even after all that culture and diverse education, I still only graduated high school, never attended any college, and have been out of work over two months. 
 How's that for government run public school education?   haha

No comments: